1st Texas Realtors in Nassau Bay David & Simone Karstedt, Rhan Pruitt, William Machupa Jr, Nancy Estes, Matt Bradley, Lynee Johns and James Swain have been providing full-time local real estate expertise in Nassau Bay since 2004.
No matter where you are from, we can all agree that picking up your life and relocating to Nassau Bay, Texas, can be daunting, even for the most prepared. Add children, pets, or a deadline to begin your new job and it’s even more complex.
We are the 1st Texas Realtors, a full-service brokerage specializing in relocation to Nassau Bay, Texas. We have helped many families research the best home, school, commute, and access to public parks and waterfront.
Steps to relocating to Nassau Bay and NASA area.
- Make a visit to Nassau Bay. Before you relocate, visit at least once. We recommend touring the NASA Johnson Space Center and enjoying the waterfront. It is the best way to decide if living in Nassau Bay is right for you. You can replace the thoughts of relocating with real experience, and you can meet a relocation specialist to communicate your needs face-to-face.
- Make a Relocation Plan. After your visit, and decide to make the move, it is time for a Relocation Plan. The timeline and critical decision points should be laid out, your budget for buying or renting a home, the desired neighborhoods, schools and necessary commuting routes, and the location and proximity to friends or family that live in Nassau Bay, Texas. We’ll provide you with a comprehensive list of criteria for you to consider before relocating.
- Find a Home. Finding a home in Nassau Bay can be extremely challenging and, at times, frustrating. There are many people relocating NASA area to also join the expanding natural energy sector, or be near the waterfront. Our Home Search provides real-time MLS data. You can also Register to save custom searches and receive email alerts about new property listings. Or you can simply complete a Home Finder and we’ll present you with a list of all of the homes that match your needs.
- Find a job. The unemployment rate in Nassau Bay is currently one of the lowest in the nation, mostly. If you are flexible about applying your particular skills, then you will almost certainly find a career before relocating to Nassau Bay, Texas.
- Establish yourself. Relocating is very rewarding, you will be presented with many new opportunities, friends and associates, but also challenged in ways not expected. Even though you might be consumed by the relocation activities of your move, take some extra time to listen to your new friends, get to know them, and learn from their experiences. Having friends will help you best address the issues of relocation.
- Make the most of Nassau Bay. Visit the NASA Johnson Space Center, and go ahead, reach across the railing and touch the Apollo 17 Command Module and think about where it has been. Enjoy some fresh bay seafood and watch the sail boats return during the sunset. You can also take the 30-minute drive to Galveston, rent a bike and ride on the seawall. Please enjoy yourself and contact us when you’re ready!